Episode no.1:- The love guys


There's one thing which is cocky when it comes to love and guys. The way they react when they get the first(middle, or last) feel of getting into a new relationship
The day... actually, the night noddy got committed.... Was one of the most horrific night of this year for me 0_o. This was mainly cos of......

Creature no.1- Noddy

We saw a frog in noddy that day.. A frog which by opening its mouth unnecessarily invites the snake for dinner. I started off at him, teasing him for something else.... Making him laugh like a sissy and d response frm our sissy was "dude I'm sorry I didn't tel you guys I got committed to her. ". I was like... What... When did this happen.. But... None of dis cud equal the way noddy was for dat whole half and hour starting from the frog thingy... The way that psycho blushed wen he said the news of his relationship..... Omg. I never do wanna see that face again in my life unto my death bed! It was.... Something which cannot be put in words. 


Situation no.2- The nonsense conversation
... 
Some situations in life makes you jaw dropping.. Not in positive sense.. But... With a question in mind.."Can this really be happening?". And sum people make you wonder the same too. I've had quite a few of both in my life. And I'm sure I'll never forget this situation... where noddy gets to clear the doubts of ben
! 
Doubt no.1- How do you propose a girl? Give me sum tips?

Doubt no.2- So how do you approach a girl? 

Question no.3- How did she react to you when you proposed?

Query no.4- Tell me the entire story which led to this commitment..
 

I mean... Wat the heck...!! 0_o That 15 mins, was one of the boring history classes I've ever listened to. I pulled myself together in 15 mins, walked to the oder room, looked into the mirror, and said to myself "Asshole! Why'd you sit there in 1st place!!". Now I think, "Maybe to write a blog story about it;)" 

Incident(
Accident) no.3- The romantic(not so pleasant) midnight

Songs... Music... They're one of the wonderful things ever created by man.. By god... By nature... I never got hold of romantic part of it though, but I still had some respect for it. But that nite.. I totally lost it! I mean... Who wouldn't! To wake your friend up at 12 and make him listen to their screams! In different versions!! 
Noddy was up with "nenjukul peidhidum" song and a 'guitar-in-hand' pose (which reminded me of one of villains that come in Bioshock 2 game).
Ben was even more psychotic singing a malayalam song, a song which I'll never ever try to remember, that too in a high pitch which I'm sure would have disturbed the dogs on road. Evin was with his usual hindi song which he often sings in toilet. 
And where was I? Right in the middle of 'em, hearing their voices trying to help me become deaf! The climax came in 5 minutes... When noddy reached his peak and the rest two joined with him in singing his song in unison!! 
Gosh... 0_o. And dis freakin went on til 1! They say... 'When life throws you lemons, you should have it as lemonade'. But... I didn't get lemons that nite. I assure u dat!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment