Back to the usuals with the new-unusuals! ;)

Pune... New place... New roomies

Wen i first came over here, Got to look around a little bit, i thought...
"Maybe pune ain't so bad at all". But... It changed in 2 days. From dumb
shopkeepers who charge u 25rs fr a loaf of bread to bus which comes in
a decade or so to chicks who think they look pretty just cos they're
white, pune's gone down in my books of impression. However, i got to have
pretty interesting roomies;)

Character no.1- Ben Paulson
Nick named as... ****(can't really say out that here;)...). For the 1st time,
this guy gave me d idea, "can guys b complicated too?". Well not entirely
complicated but sure he gives me d opinion "boy, why's he like dis? ". Not
in negative sense Though... And not entirely positive too. But.. Interesting..
And funny.. There are several things about him which I couldn't and probably I'll never
understand:D

Character no.2- Evin Thomas Alexander
Conclusion- The fun part of the room:D. The foodie. The psycho case who's
predictable, straight forward, fun, sensible, n best(worst) wen he goes
into toilet;). He's d guy who changed the bad impression i had on
mallus:)
And P.S:- If you're looking fr introduction, There's nothing as such to say about him;)

Character no.4- Noddy(forgot his real name mates;)....)
This guy, has d word psycho written all over his head. I mean not d psycho
as i mentioned for Evin.. But a real psycho! ESPECIALLY HIS MUSIC VIDEOS AND TASTE OF SONGS! I wonder when I'm gonna end
up as one of his videos in his lap 0_o. The real 'agmark' scary psycho who does
totally mental stuffs in a casual way! Everyone around me frames him as a
playboy. But I never saw that in this guy... Maybe I gotta know him more
still;)

Character no.4: Vishnuradhan
Well.. You all know him. The normal, typical and the only quiet guy of the house. Nothing much needed to say about him generally. 

I guess I better stop with this before i get to experience the wrath of everyone around me;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment