College life. Is it really worth the hype as in movies?

Answer: Not really. In my case, certainly not.









We all, each and every one of us join college with the wildest and happy dreams about it. Does we get to live our dreams?
Most of the time, it doesn't. Not one bit. Why don't they? Is it because of our college? Or because of our class? Friends? Or is it because of our self?
I think each and everyone of these do their part. Considering myself, I hated my college days. In fact, I started to despise it so much from the very beginning of my 1st year. Why? So many reasons.
First, I set my mind that I would never like this college even before starting to attend my classes. Second, I was such a duffer that I couldn't get anyone to call as friends. Third, myself.
And I am sure, many of people out there are just like me. I am sure. Not exactly like me, but with reasons as myself.
My college mates, in other departments enjoyed their life very well even though they are in the same college as mine. And I've heard vice verse too. Why?
As I end my 4 years of college life, I begin to realize why...
Only because, its our dreams. More than dreams, we can say expectations. All expectations invariably lead to disappointments. All....
"It is impossible to please everyone in this world and like wise, it is also impossible for everyone to please us."


Live life without expectations, live life for urself.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment