People i cherish the most :)




















Just a few people who have made me laugh, made me feel love, made me smile, taught me about life, taught me how to live life even though sometimes you never have anybody, taught me how to be sensible and so many...
Owe myself especially to Aishwarya, Vaishnavi, Preethi, Jessy and Tahseen(whose 'proper' pics are not with me :-) )
Thanks to Madhu who got myself back. :-)
A special thanks to Shamini, Joice,  Aishwarya(another one :D), Gayathri, Yamini, Niji, Joel and Kadheer for the lovely moments :-).
Thanks to my cousins Saranya, Nandhini and Indira for the unconditional support at all times.
Thanks to my ever green school mates for being there still.
Thanks to Karthik, Sounder, Ashwin, Surrender and Gopi for sticking me in college.
Thanks to Mr.Ravi and Mrs.Uma for bringing me to Earth.
Thanks to my Brother Sai for making me feel 'Family'.

And finally, Thanks to myself and God for having so many people of different kind around me. Thank God for all his works and a lot for all the lessons and blessings all through my life till now. :-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ei iddi nonsense.. tat was actually really sweet! but r u gnna die or wat.. y does it luk lik a farewel speech to me? :/
read t other topics as wel.. loved them! :)

engel said...

lol.. no tachu... collg's over.. i have no idea whether i'l b in touch wid ya guys after job starts.. a tribute before that itself :)

Post a Comment